Troutman Sanders is pleased to participate in the North Carolina Chamber of Commerce’s first Environmental Compliance Conference on January 29, 2015 at the Sheraton Imperial Hotel in Research Triangle Park, NC. Margaret Campbell, Hallie Meushaw and Sean Sullivan are among the speakers for this event.
Attendees will hear about state and federal enforcement priorities from each of DENR’s division directors and from EPA Region IV’s lead enforcement counsel. The program will also cover:
- North Carolina’s regulatory reform efforts;
- EPA’s proposed Greenhouse Gas Emission Rules for existing fossil fuel power plants;
- Water supply planning and permitting;
- The expanding role of citizen suits in enforcement;
- Compliance auditing and the attorney-client privilege; and
- Compliance issues affecting local governments.
Click here for the full agenda and the NC Chamber’s registration system.